THIS EVENT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM.
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO TALI MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING ONLY.
Exploring beyond the boundaries and developing unexpected information in places you did not know exist using techniques to simplify and direct your results is just the beginning of what this training will do for you. Open source intelligence is more than just an ability to use the Internet. Special databases and offline sources are among the many rich veins of information that go unknown and untapped by the financial industry, intelligence analysts, business researchers, law enforcement, investigators, security personnel, EP teams, legal professionals, pharmaceutical industry, software intel units, FIUs, and financial researchers. You will learn various essential investigative skills:
- The Thought Process that will change the way you obtain information and open your mind!
- How to Protect your Identity while searching and maneuver covertly!
- Direct your Searches to obtain results quickly for Best Due Diligence!
- Find unexpected items such as Confidential and Financial Information!
- Use Social Networks and Media as an Investigative Tool!
- How to dive deep for Business Information!
- Learn to KYC (Know Your Customer) and KYCC (Know your Customer’s Customer)!
- How to conduct Vulnerability Assessments using Open Sources!
- Learn proper Security of your network and computers!
The Open Source Intelligence Training will provide an education and information you will not be able to acquire anywhere else. The class is completely interactive, keeping you busy every moment and enjoying the activities. You will conduct your Financial Fraud Investigations, Backgrounds, Due Diligence Investigations, Locates, Asset Investigations, Vulnerability Assessments, Brand Protection/IP Investigations, Risk Assessments, Corporate Investigations, and all searches more thoroughly once you have attended this Open Source Intelligence Training!
OUTLINE OF THE ‘OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE TRAINING’ COURSE:
- Privacy and Security – Online Protection of your Identity, Activity, and Information
- Approaches to Searching: Basic and Advanced Search Techniques
- Deep Web Part 1 – International People Searches
- Deep Web Part 2 – International Public Records
- Deep Web Part 3 –Social Networks, Blogs, Forums and Social Media Search Tips
- Ways to Utilize Social Media in Your Investigations and Research
- US and International Business Search Engines, Information and Sites
- Specialized Sites
- Tools and Downloads